Monday, May 18, 2009

If only it were this easy!


Fat smackdown, originally uploaded by Kodamakitty.

Looking at my food log, which admittedly has a couple of "lost" days on it, I have not been putting the smackdown on fat as much as I could or should. I'm still allowing myself to award dispensations based on stress or special occasions, though to my credit, I do think I'm eating somewhat smaller portions.

I'll have to go back at some point in the near future to get more pics of this exhibit, but I was really tickled by these "whack a mole" machines at our local science center. Geoff played this one and thought it was a little silly, but I could imagine working out a few ice cream cravings by taking a whack at this machine. For example, I forgot to log that big serving of ice cream from the other night. Drat! Clearly, I need one of these for home.

On the baby-making front, I finished my five days of Clomid and went in for an 11th day ultrasound. I do have a candidate follicle that looks promising, but it's not quite large enough for me to be given a shot to instigate ovulation. I have to go back on Thursday. I know that eating, sleeping and exercising better will help make this process a success, so I am letting that be my motivation for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment